Leica Disto D2 with Bluetooth - LG837031
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The Leica DISTO™ D2 is a 7 measurement mode LDM accurate to 1/16 of an inch. It features an intuitive back-lit LCD display in a 4oz package that is small enough to fit in your pocket. Use Bluetooth® to send measurements into apps running on mobile devices. The D2 measures from its base by default and can be configured to measure from the front.
- Seven measurement modes - The Leica DISTO™ D2 is a 7 measurement mode LDM accurate to 1.5mm. The D2 measures from its base by default and can be configured to measure from the front.
- Bluetooth - Use to new Disto D2 to send measurements into apps running on mobile devices.
- Accurate measurement of walls, angles, ceilings and room corners - Flip out the intelligent end-piece to 90º to hook onto outside corners or extend the end-piece fully for inside corners. The D2 will automatically measure from the end of its flip-out end-piece when fully extended. Combined with the Min/Max function, the end-piece allows you to get the tool all the way into corners for accurate diagonal measurements.
- Easy measurement of total area and volume - Use the Add/Subtract capability to combine measurements to get a precise reading of the total wall area of a room (aka "the painter function").
- Integrated Pythagoras function - The D2 includes a Pythagoras function for indirect height or width measurements. However, in a tool this size that cannot be mounted to a tripod we recommend using the Pythagoras for estimates or rough measurements. If you need precise indirect measurements, an LDM with a tilt sensor is your best bet.
- Memory storage and recall - The D2 remembers the last 10 measurements taken.