CDI-25 Point-of-Use Flowmeters for Copper pipes (0.75 inches) - 25-07C
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The CDI 25 represents a price-performance breakthrough in compressed-air metering. It fills a need for low-cost measurement of air usage by individual pieces of industrial equipment. It indicates leakage and excessive usage locally with blinking lights, thereby eliminating the need for central monitoring and enabling equipment operators and maintenance mechanics to observe and respond to developing problems.
- Low cost permits monitoring of loads throughout an industrial plant
- Alarm functions indicate when leakage has developed or usage has become excessive
- Totalizing function allocates usage and cost
- Complete flowmeter in one package
- Accuracy: 5 percent of reading plus 1 percent of range for flows from 10 percent to 100 percent of indicated range at air temperatures between 20 and 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fluids: Compressed Air, Nitrogen
- Range: 150 scfm
- Operating Pressure (steel and copper): 200 psig maximum
- Input power: 250 mA at 24 Vdc
- Output resistance: 600 Ohms max.
- Exposed Materials: Stainless steel, gold, thermal epoxy and Viton (seal)
- Display: Four-digit LED display
- Response time: One second to 63 percent of change in value at flows above 30 percent of range