Sound Level Alert with Alarm - SL130W
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
You can set the SL130 so the RED LEDs flash when the sound level is below the"LO" set point where people in the audience may not be able to hear. When the sound level is above the "LO" set point, the GREEN LEDs indicate the sound level is acceptable. You can reverse the Red and Green LEDs activation per user color preference. Wall, desk or tripod mount with optional 15ft (5m) microphone extension cable for remote monitoring. User settable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) with output to drive external relay module.
Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs - compliant to OSHA. Complete with 100-240V AC 50/60Hz adapter and microphone wind cover. 8 x AA batteries (not included) can be used for monitoring function only without LED alert.
- Wall, desk or tripod mount with optional 15ft (5m) microphone extension cable for remote monitoring
- Bright LEDs (red flashing or green) can be read from 100ft (30m)
- Continuous monitoring of sound level in 3 ranges: 30 to 80dB, 60 to 110dB, 80 to 130dB
- User adjustable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) with output to drive external relay module
- Built-in desk, wall and tripod mounts
- Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs - compliant to OSHA
- Complete with 100-240V AC 50/60Hz adaptor and microphone wind cover
- Display: 4.6 x 3.125" (117x79mm) multifunction LCD
- Frequency bandwidth: 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
- Microphone: 0.5" Electret Condenser Microphone (detachable)
- Measurement ranges: 30 to 80dB, 60 to 110dB, 80 to 130dB
- Frequency weighting: 'A' and 'C'
- Response time: Fast: 125ms / Slow: 1s
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Alarm output: 3.5mm Mono Phone Plug, Maximum: 3.4mA @ 5 VDC
- Minimum Output: Voltage: 2.5 VDC
- Power: AC/DC Adaptor for full functions; 8xAA batteries for monitoring function only without LED alert
- Dimensions/Weight: 8.75x7.1x1.25" / 0.63 lbs. (22x18x3.2cm / 285g)