Tint-Chek Pro 2-Piece Window Tint Meter - TC3800
3 in stock! Order now.
- Two-Piece Unit
- Convenient Size and Effortless Results
- All Digital, Micro-Processor Controlled Electronics
- Backlit LCD Display
- Built for Accuracy and Reliability.
- Increased Resolution
- Battery Replacement
- Includes protective carrying case, two NIST traceable calibration standards, and a 9-volt alkaline battery so it's ready to take measurements right out of the box.
- Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
- Resolution: 0.1 %
- Accuracy: +/- 2 Percentage Points
- Repeatability: 1 Percentage Point
- Measurement range: 0 to 100% Light Transmission
- Sample thickness: 0 to 0.25 inches (0 to 6.5 mm)
- Minimum sample size: 1 inch x 1/2 inch (25 x 13mm)
- Operating temperature: -17°C to +50°C (0°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Testing time: 1 sec initial response
- Light source: LED
- Instrument dimensions: 5 x 2.5 x 1 inches (127 x 63.5 x 25.4mm)
- Power source: 9V Alkaline battery (inlcluded)