USB Temperature Data Logger, IP67 rated, supplied with configuration software - EL-USB-1
49 in stock! Order now.
Users can transfer the stored data to any PC running Windows 7, 8 and 10. The data can then be printed, graphed and exported to other applications with ease.
The logger comes with a protective cap, and this provides moisture protection to the standard of IP 67 when the cap is secure. Flashing LED lights (high and low alarms)
Versatile option data logger option, used for fridge/freezer applications, transport logging, pharmaceutical monitoring, vaccine fridges, outside environment monitoring and many more. Call 1300 737 871 (NZ 0800 737 871) to discuss your requirements.
What does the EL-USB-1 log?
- USB interface for transferring data
- Programmable threshold alarms
- IP 67 standard moisture protection
- Flashing LED lights to indicate performance
- Logs up to 16,382 temperatures
- Stores temperatures between -35 and +80 C
- Compatible with all Windows operating system from Windows 7 onward allow users to instantly recognise when the logger is in alarm condition. The logger comes equipped with a long-life lithium battery.