2 Input Thermocouple WiFi Temperature Data Logger - EL-WIFI-DTC
2 in stock! Order now.
The EL-WiFi-DTC data logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the probes are situated. This data logger is typically accurate to +-1.5C (with the K type probes supplied). The unit is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required. The probes are connected using the industry standard miniature thermocouple connector, which allows alternative K, N, J and T type probes to be used.
Data is streamed wirelessly to a local PC or to our Cloud service. During configuration the data logger will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. Once connected it can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the data logger temporarily loses connectivity with the network or PC, it will log readings until the connection is re-established (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval).
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows. The EasyLog WiFi software is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
Data is uploaded periodically using a standard WiFi network to the FilesThruTheAir Cloud or a single host PC. The EasyLog software is also compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10.
EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Temperature measurement range -270 to +1300C (-454 to +2372F) (probe dependent)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Calibration certificate available
- Temperature measurement range (probe dependent): -270 (-454) to +1300 (+2372) C (F)
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.1C
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1C
- Temperature accuracy (probe dependent): +-1.5C
- Battery life: >6 Months
- USB supply voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 Vd.c.
- Operating temperature range (sensor only): -20 (-4) to +60 (+140) C (F)
- Logging period (user configurable): 10 sec/10 min/12 hrs
- Transmission period (user configurable): 1 min/1 hr/24 hrs
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows. Download the latest version of the control software or read more about connecting your WiFi device to the Cloud from the link below.