21CFR USB data logger with glycol probe & calibration certificate
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
Used in conjunction with Lascar's 21CFR Part 11 software, the logger enjoys all of the core offerings of the original EasyLog software, but with additional 21CFR characteristics including user permissions, encrypted data which cannot be edited, full audit trail and electronic signatures for all activity.
Easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the unit into a PC's USB port and using the free 21CFR Part 11 software provided. Supplied with 1/2 AA battery and wall mount clip, glycol bottle thermistor probe, long-life lithium battery, traceable calibration certificate and software.
Includes calibration certificate issued at 2 and 8 C.
- Measurement range: -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Accuracy: +- 0.1 C (+- 0.2 F) (typ)
- Logging rate: User selectable between 1 second and 12 hours
- Operating temperature: -35 to 60 C (-31 to 140 F)
- Battery life: 2 Year
- Calibration Certificate: Supplied at 2 and 8?C