21CFR Wifi Dual Channel Thermocouple Probe Data Logging Sensor
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
Data is uploaded periodically using a standard WiFi network without the need to physically collect and connect the unit to a PC. Data is streamed wirelessly to the EasyLog 21CFR Cloud.
Use the FilesThruTheAir Apps for Android™ and Apple for true on-the-go monitoring.
The WiFi-21CFR series requires a 21CFR Cloud subscription to experience the flexibility of remote monitoring and can be installed as part of a 21CFR compliant system. Features include permission-based use, authority level sign-off and full system audit to ensure data monitored and collected is regulated to 21CFR Part 11 standard. This device requires a subscription to our EasyLog 21CFR Cloud service. Subscription sold separately.
- Measurement Ranges (K Type): 0 to 200 C (32 to 392 F) K type (provided)
- Measurement Ranges (K Type): -200 to +1350 C / -328 to +2462 F K type
- Measurement Ranges (J Type): -200 to +1190 C / -328 to +2174 F J type
- Measurement Ranges (T Type): -200 to +390 C / -328 to +734 F T Type
- Accuracy: +- 1.5 C / +- 3 F
- Readings: Unlimited
- Logging Rate: User selectable between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery Life: 6 Months
The EL-WiFi-21CFR-DTC is suitable for a wide variety of applications particularly those which require 21CFR complaint data collection and management as well as a wide temperature measurement range. These include:
- Food and Drink
- Cold Chain