Jenco VisionPlus IP67 pH meter
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- RoHS compliant.
- Graphical LCD provides on-screen menu selection for manual-free, easy operation.
- On-screen messaging displays useful information such as meter status, buffer selection and operation modes. no more guess work involving cryptic indictors or flashing digits.
- 50 memory storage of both pH and temperature readings with memory location id and date and time stamp.
- 4-button keypad provides intuitive operation with separate buttons for data hold, calibration, data memory storage and memory retrieval.
- IP67 rated, water-proof dust-proof body.
- Glass bulb electrode exposes more measuring surface to solution for fast response time.
- Surface mounted temperature element improves temperature accuracy and response time.
- Indicates exact date and time of last calibration so users can decide optimal maintenance schedule.
- Real-time date and time display.
- Clear LCD displays pH and temperature at the same time, along with meter status, calibrated buffers, status, date and time.
- Large temperature range for wide range of applications.
- 1,2, or 3 point calibration, with automatic buffer recognition of us and nist buffer sets.
- Calibration data is stored in memory, ready for use on power up, even when batteries are removed.
- Readings are automatically compensated for temperature (ATC).
- Data hold for convenient reading.
- Watertight case is ideal for rugged use. protective cover for pH electrode is included.
- Replaceable electrode module ensures extended usefulness.
- Belt clip which also attaches to neck strap.