Add-on board allowing RS485 communication - S43-RS485
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
This device can be connected to via the A (Data+), B (Data-) and GND pins and provides half duplex communication.
The software currently supports ASCII based serial communication as well as the MODBUS (RTU) protocol. More protocols are being added.
- Receiver Output High Voltage: Vcc-0.6 (4.4V)
- Receiver Output Low Voltage: 0.17 Typical (0.4 Maximum)
- Input Current (V = 12V): 80uA Typical (125uA Maximum)
- Input Current (V=-7V): 50uA Typical (-100uA Minimum)
- Max Data Rate: 20Mbps
- A/B Voltage Absolute Maximum: -8V - +13V
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40 C