Beer Analysis pH Portable Meter - HI99151
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The HI99151 uses the FC214D titanium body, amplified pH electrode that offers numerous features that improve pH testing for beer analysis. The split-level LCD displays both pH and temperature readings, along with indicators for reading stability, battery percentage, and calibration instructions.
- Waterproof - The HI99151 is a waterproof meter rated IP67 for immersion in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Automatic Calibration - One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation – An integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH measurements.
- Multi-Level LCD Display - The split-level LCD displays both pH and temperature readings, along with indicators for reading stability, battery percentage, and calibration instructions.
- On-Screen Tutorial - Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration.
- Battery Error Prevention System - The meter will automatically shut off if there isn’t enough power to obtain an accurate measurement.
- Battery Life Indicator - The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.