Carbon Monoxide (CO) Data Logger with USB Interface - EL-USB-CO
2 in stock! Order now.
The EL-USB-CO is a USB data logger that measures and stores up to 32,510 Carbon Monoxide (CO) readings over a 0 to 1000 ppm measurement range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery. Data is stored in non-volatile memory and is not lost when the battery is empty. A bright red LED will flash and a buzzer can sound when a preset warning level has been exceeded.
* 0 to 1000 ppm CO Measurement Range
* Stores up to 32,510 Measurements
* USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
* Expected sensor life: 4 years
* Replaceable Internal Lithium Battery
* Measurement range: 0-1000 ppm CO
* Internal resolution: 0.5 ppm CO
* Accuracy (overall error): +/-6 % of reading
* Repeatability: +/-3 % of reading
* Decay of reading over time: 5% of reading/year
* Response time (to reach 90%): 1 minute
* Logging rate: every 10s/every 5min
* Operating temperature range: -10 (14) to +40 (104) C (F)
* Operating pressure range: 900 to 1100 mbar