Dual Channel Temperature Probe Data Logger with Graphic Screen with Temperature Calibration Certificate - EL-GFX-DTP CAL-T
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
This standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two thermistor probes over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range at a resolution of 0.1ºC.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC.
Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
• Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
• Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
• Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• Includes calibration certificate