High Accuracy Dual Channel Thermistor Data Logger with Temperature Calibration Certificate
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
This USB data logger records over 250,000 temperature readings in one or more sessions for up to 4 months. It has user-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs. Inside the rugged case, buttons for start, stop and restart and a graphic LCD with on-screen menus provide real-time analysis of data as a summary or as a graph. EL-WIN-USB enables quick configuration and data download via the USB port. Supplied with two high accuracy thermistor probes and batteries, the EL-GFX-DTP+ is a popular part.
- Measurement range: -40 to 125°C (-40 to 257°F)
- Logger accuracy (overall error): ±0.1°C (±0.2°F)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Logging rate: User selectable between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- With temperature calibration