Dual Channel High Accuracy Thermistor WiFi Sensor - EL-WIFI-DTP+
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The EL-WiFi-DTP+ data logger measures the temperature of the environment in which the two probes are situated. This high accuracy sensor is typically accurate to 0.2 C (-15 C to +80 C). The unit is freestanding, but can be attached to a wall or surface using the bracket provided. The unit can be clipped in and out of the bracket as required. The probes are connected to the sensor via a 160mm Y splitter cable which is provided.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascars EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
The EasyLog Cloud (also compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10) gives access to each data logger, and data collected from any internet-enabled device. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
- WiFi capability and integrated display with cloud enabled.
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi.
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data.
- Measurement range from -40 to +125C (-40 to +257F).
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery.
- Calibration certificate available.
- Battery life: >6 Months
- USB supply voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 Vd.c.
- Operating temperature range (sensor only):-20C (-4F) to +60C (+140F).
- Logging period (user configurable): Minimum: 10 sec, Maximum: 12 hrs, Default: 10 min.
- Transmission period (user configurable): Minimum: 1 min, Maximum: 24 hrs, Default: 1 hr.
- Temperature measurement range:-40C (-40F) to +125 degrees Celsius (+257F).
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.01C
- Temperature display resolution: 0.01C
- Temperature accuracy (probe dependent): +-0.2C (-15 to +80C)/+-0.6C (-40 to +125C)
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows. Download the latest version of the control software or read more about connecting your WiFi device to the Cloud from the link below.
EasyLog WiFi Software