Dual Channel Temperature Probe Data Logger with Graphic Screen - EL-GFX-DTP
2 in stock! Order now.
This standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two thermistor probes over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range at a resolution of 0.1ºC.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC.
Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
• Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
• Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
• Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• Calibration certificate available