Dual Channel Thermocouple Data Logger with Graphic Screen with Temperature Calibration Certificate- EL-GFX-DTC CAL-T
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The EL-GFX-DTC standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two J, K, or T-type thermocouple inputs at a resolution of 0.1ºC
The data logger features a high-contrast graphic LCD and three-input buttons which allows users to start, stop and restart the data logger using on-screen menus. This menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added.
Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.
• Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
• Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
• Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• Calibration certificate available