Dual Channel Thermocouple Data Logger with Graphic Screen - EL-GFX-DTC
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The EL-GFX-DTC standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings from two J, K, or T-type thermocouple inputs at a resolution of 0.1C. Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows, compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10 (available as a free-download) Users can quickly set up the data logger and view downloaded data by connecting the device to the PC's USB port using the supplied cable.
The data logger features a high-contrast graphic LCD and three-input buttons which allows users to start, stop and restart the data logger using on-screen menus. This menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added. Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.
The two replaceable 1/2 AA batteries typically allow logging for up to one year.
As a recently introduced product, stock of this product may be limited. If your requirement is urgent please contact Lascar directly for up to date lead-time information before ordering online.
- Dual channel, compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
- Logging rates between 1 second and 1 hour
- Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
- Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- with K-type probes supplied: 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F)
- K-type probe measurement range: -200 to 1350°C (-328 to 2462°F)
- J-type probe measurement range: -200 to 1190°C (-328 to 2174°F)
- T-type probe measurement range: -200 to 390°C (-328 to 734°F)
- Accuracy: ±1°C / ±2°F (data logger only - thermocouple error not included)
- Operating temperature: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F)
- Logging rate: User selectable between 2 seconds and 1 hour