EL-BT-2 with standard 4 point temperature and humidity calibration. 35% and 75% rH @ 20°C and 20°C + 40°C
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
The EL-BT-2 is designed for use with Android tablets and smart phones only. The EasyLog BT app for Android™ is available on Google Play and allows you to manage your EL-BT-2 logger with ease.
Within the app you can set the sample rate, temperature scale, temperature and humidity alarms, Bluetooth power-save settings, LCD settings and variable start times. Downloaded data will be saved to your phone’s memory card and can be viewed at any time. You can then send the data via email or your preferred cloud service to another device or Windows PC for further analysis.
- Download recorded data and view on your device
- Animated walkthrough of the setup process
- Export the logger’s information via email or other cloud services
- Measurement range: -35°C to 80°C (-31°F to 176°F)
- Internal resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
- Accuracy (overall error): 0.35°C (0.59°F) typical (5 to 60°C)
- Long term stability: <0.02°C (0.04°F) / year
- Measurement range: 0 to 100%RH
- Internal resolution: 0.1%RH
- Accuracy (overall error): 2.05%RH typical (20 to 80%RH)
- Long term stability: <0.25%RH / year
- Calibrated at 35% and 75% rH at 20°C and 20°C + 40°C