HALO® Wireless Beer pH Meter - FC2142
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The specialized electrode features a durable titanium body, high temperature glass sensor, and an extendable cloth type junction for renewable electrode life. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the Edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- High Temperature Glass Formulation: High Temperature (HT) glass can stand up to the effects of elevated temperatures leading to longer probe life
- Renewable Cloth Junction: The FC2142 features a cloth junction. When clogged, simply clear the junction by simply extracting 1/8” of the junction from the electrode to expose a new portion, resulting in a renewed junction.
- Titanium Body: The titanium body offers increased durability that is ideal for rough environments.
- Real-Time Data: Display of beer pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
- Fluid, Dynamic Graphing: Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice): Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
- Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms: The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
- Log & Share Data: Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
- Help & Tutorials: Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
- HALO's smart system tells you when your electrode needs cleaning or calibration.
- Great for any brewery, kitchen, or food laboratory.
- Android: Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
- iOS: iPad (3rd generation or newer)/iPhone (4S or newer)/iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
- Body Material: titanium
- Reference: double, Ag/AgCl
- Junction/Flow Rate: cloth
- Electrolyte: gel
- Range (pH): 0.00 to 13.00
- Tip Shape: spheric
- Body Length/Overall Length: 120 mm / 183 mm
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
- Environment: 0.0 to 50.0 C (32.0 to 122.0 F), electronic module is not waterproof
- Temperature Sensor: integrated
- Connection: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range
- Battery Type/Life: CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours
- Applications: beer, mash, wort
- Warranty: 6 months