HALO Wireless Soil pH Meter - HI12922
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Bluetooth: The HALO Wireless Soil pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of soil.
- Low Temperature Glass Formulation: Low Temperature (LT) glass Low temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures.
- Triple Ceramic Junction: The triple ceramic junction allows a higher flow rate of electrolyte from the reference cell into the measurement sample. The increased flow provides greater continuity between the reference electrode and the indicating electrode.
- Conical Glass Tip: The conical shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions. The HI12922 is ideal for the direct measurement of pH in soil and soil slurries.
- Real-Time Data: Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
- Fluid, Dynamic Graphing: Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practice): Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
- Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms: The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
- Log & Share Data: Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
- Help & Tutorials: Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
- Body Material: Glass
- Reference: double, Ag/AgCl
- Junction/Flow Rate: ceramic, triple
- Electrolyte: 3.5M KCl
- Range (pH): 0 to 12
- Tip Shape: conic (12 x 12 mm)
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Body Length / Overall Length: 120 mm / 195 mm
- Recommended Operating Temperature: -5 to 70 C (23 to 158 F)
- Environment: 0.0 to 50.0 C (32.0 to 122.0 F), electronic module is not waterproof
- Temperature Sensor: integrated
- Amplifier: yes
- Digital: no
- Connection: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range
- Battery Type/Life: CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours
- Applications: agriculture, direct soil pH measurement, hydroponics
- Ordering Information: HI12922 (HALO) is supplied with auger, storage solution, cleaning solution, pH 7.01 buffer solution, pH 4.01 buffer solution, fill solution, battery, quality certificate, and instruction sheet. Smartphone and tablet not included.
- Warranty: 6 months