PC8500 Portable pH/Conductivity Meter Kit with GLP Data Logger and USB Data Outpu - PC8500
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Up to 3 electrodes can be connected to the meter simultaneously for measurement of multiple parameters.
- GLP Data management (1000 groups of data storage), USB data output.
- Ideal for use in harsh environments — IP57 Waterproof rating, silicone socket protector and grip cover protect the instrument from general impact.
- The large backlit LCD displays pH/mV/conductivity/TDS/salinity and temperature along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- The foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/temp. pH Electrode built with Apera's unique lithium glass membrane and a lead-free food-grade glass tube ensures quick & accurate pH measurements (±0.01 pH±1 digit) for general water solutions.
- Quick and easy 1 to 3 points auto. pH calibration with calibration reminder and last calibration check; automatically recognizes pH standards of 1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45.
- Built-in self-diagnosis ensures pH calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
- Standard BNC connector, compatible with Apera's LabSen® Series professional pH electrodes for other applications.
- ORP measurement is available with an ORP probe attached (301Pt-C)
- The BPB 2301T-S Conductivity/Temperature Electrode adopts a brush-resistant platinum black coated sensor, which ensures a lab-grade measuring accuracy (±1% F.S ±1 digit) in an ultra-wide range (0 to 200,000 µS/cm / 200 mS/cm).
- Single-tap switch among conductivity, TDS, and salinity.
- Quick and easy 1-3 point conductivity calibration with functions of calibration reminder and last calibration check.
- Built-in self-diagnosis ensures conductivity calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
- TDS conversion factor can be set from 0.40 to 1.00.
- pH measuring range: -2.00 to 16.00
- pH resolution: 0.1/0.01
- ph accuracy: +/- 0.01 +/- 1 digit
- Calibration: Automatic 1- to 3-Point-Calibration
- Electrode Connection: BNC
- Temperature Compensation: 0 to 100 C (automatic or manual)
- mV measuring range: +/- 1999 mV
- mV resolution: -200 mV to 200 mV: +/- 0.1 mV; otherwise: +/- 1 mV
- mV accuracy: 0.1 % F.S. +/- 1 digit
- conductivity range: 0 to 200 mS/cm
- TDS range: 0.1 mg/l to 100 g/l
- Salinity: 0 to 100 ppt
- Temperature measuring range: 0 to 100 C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 C
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.5 C +/- 1 digit
- Connection: Cinch