PH8500 Portable pH Meter Kit with GLP Data Logger and USB Data Output - PH8500
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage), USB data output.
- Ideal for use in harsh environments — IP57 Waterproof rating, silicone socket protector and grip cover protect the instrument from general impact.
- The large backlit LCD displays pH/mV and temperature along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- The foldable stand allows use as a benchtop meter.
- The high quality 201T-F 3-in-1 pH/temp. pH Electrode built with Apera's unique lithium glass membrane and a lead-free food-grade glass tube ensures quick & accurate pH measurements (±0.01 pH±1 digit) for general water solutions.
- Quick and easy 1 to 3 points auto. pH calibration with calibration reminder and last calibration check; automatically recognizes pH standards of 1.68, 4.00, 7.00, 10.01, 12.45.
- Built-in self-diagnosis ensures pH calibration will be performed correctly and guides you on how to fix common problems.
- Standard BNC connector, compatible with Apera's LabSen® Series professional pH electrodes for other applications.
- pH Measuring Range: -2.00 to 16.00
- pH-Resolution: 0.1/0.01
- pH Accuracy: +/- 0.01 +/- 1 digit
- Calibration: Automatic 1- to 3-Point-Calibration
- Electrode Connection: BNC
- Temperature Compensation: 0 to 100 C (automatic or manual)
- mV Measuring Range: +/- 1999 mV
- mV Resolution: -200 mV to 200 mV: 0.1 mV; otherwise 1 mV
- mV Accuracy: 0.1 % F.S. +/- 1 digit
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0 to 100 C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5 C, +/- 1 digit
- Data Storage: 500 Groups
- Data Content: Numbering, Date, Time, Measurements, Unit, Temperature
- Data Output: USB
- Power Supply: 3 x AA Batteries / DC5V (uber USB)
- IP Rating: IP57
- Dimensions: 88 x 179 x 33 mm (360 x 270 x 82 mm with Carrying Case)
- Weight: 313 g (1.3 Kg with Carrying Case)