High Accuracy Temp/RH Data Logger with Graphic Screen - EL-GFX-2+
2 in stock! Order now.
The data logger features a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an "event marker" into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software ("Mark Events" option) and the data file after download.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10), available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com. Users can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode (immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature/humidity triggered start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
* 30 to +80C and 0 to 100% RH measurement ranges
* Higher accuracy sensor when compared with the EL-GFX-2
* Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature/RH triggered start mode
* Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
* Stores over 250,000 readings
* Calibration certificate available
* Measurement range: 0-100 %RH
* Internal resolution: +-0.1 %RH
* Accuracy: +-1.8 to +-4.0 %RH
* Repeatability: 0.1 %RH
* Long-term stability: <0.5 %RH/Year
* Measurement range: -30 (-22) to +80 (+176) C (F)
* Internal resolution: 0.1 C (F)
* Accuracy: +-0.2 to 0.4 C (F)
* Repeatability: +-0.1 (+-0.2) C (F)
* Dewpoint accuracy: +-1.1 (+-2.0) C (F)
* Logging rate: every 10 seconds/ every 1 hour
* Operating temperature: +30 (-22) to +80 (+176) C (F)