K, J, and T-type Thermocouple Temperature USB Data Logger - EL-USB-TC
3 in stock! Order now.
This data logger measures and stores over 32,000 temperature readings from either a K, J or T type thermocouple . A thermocouple is attached via the thermocouple socket at the base of the unit.
The user can easily set up the thermocouple type, logging rate, start-time, logging mode, and download the stored data by plugging the module straight into a PC's USB port. Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
* -200 to +1350C Measurement Range (K-type)
* -200 to +1190C Measurement Range (J-type)
* -200 to +390C Measurement Range (T-type)
* USB Interface for Set-up and Data Download
* Bright Red and Green LED Indication