L2P5G-1 Leica Lino Green Beam Laser Level
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Green lasers: Its green laser beams and points are up to four times more visible to the human eye compared to red ones, which makes it the ideal tool for bright environments and large rooms.
- Li-ion Technology: Li-Ion batteries allow this all-round laser tool to run up to 28 hours on just one charge. Alternatively, it can be powered by Alkaline batteries or by its charger.
- Working range: The large glass optics of this multi-functional tool allow for perfect leveling and alignment over long distances. The working range is up to 35 meters depending on the lighting conditions, and can easily be extended up to 80 meters using the laser receiver Leica RGR 200.
- Easy positioning: The Leica Lino L2P5G is quickly and easily attached to a variety of surfaces. Its magnetic adapter fits into U-profiles and with the addition of the UAL 130 adapter the device is easily attached to edges, metal poles, and bars.
- Self-leveling: The cross-line and point lasers of the Leica Lino L2P5G are always level once positioned. The tilt is automatically adjusted when within a +/- 4 limit. Outside this limit an alert indicates that the positioning needs to be adjusted.
- Construction site proof: The Leica Lino L2P5G has a rugged design and is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards. This makes it a great tool to speed up the workflow and increase productivity on today?s construction sites.
- Range: up to 35 m depending on lighting conditions
- Range with laser receiver: up to 80 m depending on lighting conditions
- Leveling accuracy: +/- 0.2 mm / m
- Self-leveling range: +/- 4 degrees
- Self-leveling time: < 3 s
- Number of laser dots: 4
- Number of laser lines: 2
- Beam direction: vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
- Dot accuracy: +/- 0.2 mm/m
- Laser line width: < 2 mm
- Laser type: 525 nm / class 2 (green)
- Battery type: Li-Ion rechargeable (or AA 3 x 1.5 V)