- Waterproof - The HI99171 is a waterproof meter rated IP67 for immersion in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Automatic Calibration - One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ? An integrated temperature sensor allows for automatic temperature compensation of pH measurements.
- Multi-Level LCD Display - The split-level LCD displays both pH and temperature readings, along with indicators for reading stability, battery percentage, and calibration instructions.
- On-Screen Tutorial - Clear tutorial messages and directions are available on-screen to quickly and easily guide users through setup and calibration.
- Battery Error Prevention System - The meter will automatically shut off if there isn?t enough power to obtain an accurate measurement.
- Battery Life Indicator - The battery percent level is displayed at start up alerting the user to the remaining battery power that is available.
- pH Range: -2.00 to 16.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ?0.02 pH
- pH Calibration: Automatic, at one or two points with two sets of buffers (standard 4.01, 7.01,10.01 or NIST 4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Temperature Range: -5.0 to 105.0 C / 23.0 to 221.0 F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 C / 0.1 F
- Temperature Accuracy: +- 0.5 C (up to 60 C); +- 1.0 C (outside) / +- 1 F (up to 140 F); +- 2.0 F (outside)
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic from -5.0 to 105 C (23 to 221 F)
- pH Electrode: HI1414D pre-amplified pH probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 1 m (3.3?) cable (included)
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (3) AAA / approximately 1200 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment: 0 to 50?C (32 to 122?F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions: 152 x 58 x 30 mm (6.0 x 2.3 x 1.2?)
- Ordering Information: HI99171 is supplied with HI1414D flat tipped pH/temperature probe, HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet (20 mL), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (20 mL), HI700680 electrode cleaning solution for cellulose deposits sachets (2 x 20 mL), HI70960 conductive electrolyte solution for pH measurement (30 mL), batteries, instructions and hard carrying case.