Leica Lino L2P5-1 Laser Level - LG864431
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- The Leica Lino L2P5 is a self-leveling cross-line and point laser.
- This Lino is ideal for alignment tasks such as tiling, dry walling, partitioning and electrical installations as well as plumb point projection, setting out or transferring measured points
- Leica optics enable the Lino L2P5 to project very bright and clearly visible laser lines and dots.
- Depending on the lighting conditions, the working range is up to 25 meters.
- This two-in-one laser level has magnetic adapters which allow you to position the instrument quickly and with absolute precision.
- It is dust and spray water protected to IP 54 standards
- Range: up to 25 m depending on lighting conditions
- Range with laser receiver: up to 80 m depending on lighting conditions
- Leveling accuracy: +/- 0.2 mm/m
- Self-leveling range: +/- 4 degrees
- Self-leveling time: < 3 s
- Number of laser dots: 4
- Number of laser lines: 2
- Beam direction: vertical, horizontal, up, down, right, left
- Dot accuracy: +/- 0.2 mm / m
- Laser line width at 5m : < 2 mm
- Laser type: 635 nm / class 2 (red)
- Battery type: Li-ion rechargeable (or aa 3 x 1.5 v)