OEM Packaged Voltage Data Logger - EL-OEM-3
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The user can easily set up the logging rate and start time, and download the stored data by connecting the data logger to a PC’s USB port and running the EL-WIN-USB software. The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The USB protocol information can be purchased, to integrate the EL-OEM-3 into your custom software.
- Supply Voltage: 2.75 to 3.6V d.c.
- Supply Current: 0.01 to 3mA
- Measurement Range: 0 to 2.4V d.c.
- Accuracy (overall error): +- 1%
- Readings: 64,000
- Logging Rate: User selectable between 1 second and 12 hours
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 C (-40 to 185 F)