PanelPilot 2.4” Waterproof Programmable TFT 4-20mA Panel Meter - SGD 24-M-IP420
Out of stock with supplier, this item can't be ordered at this point in time.
Using the PanelPilot software (available for Windows XP, 2000, Vista and Windows 7), users are able to choose from an ever-increasing number of configurations which can then be customised to their needs.
Colours, text labels, splash screen and input voltage scaling can all be customised by the user through the software and then uploaded to the SGD 24-M-IP through the USB connection. When setup is complete, the settings can be saved and then uploaded to the meter using the supplied USB cable. Panel or enclosure installation of the finished module is simple, using the 32mm nut and the IP67 connector supplied with the unit.
Note that the SGD 24-M-IP does not feature touch-screen functionality and therefore is not compatible with configurations requiring touch-input.
• 2.4” colour TFT screen
• IP67 and NEMA 6 rated
• Rugged and scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass window
• IP67 12 way connector supplied
• Measures 4 - 20mA current loop
• Accuracy (overall error): 0.05 to 0.1 % (±1 count)
• Linearity: ±1count
• Sample rate: 3 samples/sec
• Operating temperature range: 0 to 40 °C
• Temperature stability: 100 ppm/°C
• Supply voltage: 4 to 30 V d.c.
• Measurement current: 4 to 20 mA
• Supply current: 35 to 190 mA