Portable pH, low range EC & TDS and Temperature Meter - HI 991300
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
- Automatic one or two point calibration
- Multi-level LCD display; The meters display the current measurement simultaneously
with the current temperature.
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration and setup
- HOLD; The HOLD button freezes readings on the display for manual recording
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power
could adversely affect readings
- Measure pH, EC/TDS and temperature with one probe
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Easy to clean and keep clean
There are only 2 buttons, yet you can select from a range of calibration buffers and even the temperature scale (°C or °F) most familiar to you. The housing is waterproof and rated for IP 67 conditions.
The HI 1288 pre-amplified multi parameter probe features an easy to clean sensor and a cloth junction that can be pulled longer to increase the life of the probe. To ensure against interference from transient electrical noise, a solid-state amplifier is integrated into the HI 1288.
User selectable features include different TDS factors from 0.45 to 1.00 and a range of temperature coefficients (β) from 0.0 to 2.4% for greater consistency and reproducibility. Standardized buffer recognition values are also selectable.
This instrument easily fits in the palm of your hand and the bottom probe connection ensures the electrode cable doesn't get in your way. The large, multi-level LCD displays the primary reading, temperature and calibration guides simultaneously.
HI 991300 is supplied with HI 1288 multiparameter probe, HI 70004 pH 4.01 buffet solution sachet, HI 70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet, HI 70031 1413 µS/cm calibration solution sachet, HI 70032 1382 mg/L (ppm) calibration solution sachet, HI 700661 electrode cleaning solution sachet, batteries, instructions and rugged carrying case.