Rechargeable Temperature Data Logger with USB - EL-USB-1-RCG
4 in stock! Order now.
* -20 to +60C (-4 to +140F) measurement range
* Environmental protection to IP67
* Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
* Bi-colour status LEDs behind protective glass window
* Supplied with Type A to Mini B USB cable
This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings over a -20 to +60C (-4 to +140F) measurement range. The polycarbonate window and stainless steel 316 assembly provide protection from corrosion, impact and water ingress to IP67 / NEMA 4X. The unit is powered by a lithium-ion rechargeable battery which allows logging for up to 1 month.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10).Correct functioning of the unit is indicated by flashing red and green LEDs for the Easylog program. Downloaded data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications