RFCurrent2000A Wireless Data Logger (20ma)
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The RFCurrent2000A is a wireless data logger with display, designed to measure and record DC current signals. The data logger can connect directly to low-level DC current sources which makes it ideal for (PV) Photovoltaic research to monitor current sourced from solar cells over time, battery usage studies, energy monitoring studies and other DC current monitoring applications. The RFCurrent2000A can also be interfaced with a wide range of current output sensors such as flow meters, pH transmitters and more. Through the software, the device can be programmed with units, which convert the current readings into a different unit of measure such as flow rate. The unit is available for display on the LCD screen as well as in the software.
The RFCurrent2000A features an LCD screen which provides instant access to the current reading, minimum, maximum and average statistics. The statistics can be reset through the keypad of the device, allowing customers to keep track of statistics over certain time periods. This feature does not erase the data recorded, but only resets the statistics count. The RFCurrent2000A can be used as a standalone data logger, or used with the RFC1000 wireless transceiver, to transmit data back to a central PC. The RFCurrent2000A transmits up to 500 ft line of sight to the RFC1000 transceiver. Multiple RFC1000’s can be used as repeaters and transmit up to 1000 ft line of sight to other RFC1000’s. This allows the data to be sent over a greater distance.
The RFCurrent2000A can be used as a single, wireless data logging system, or can be expanded to a large scale system, which can include hundreds of data loggers measuring different parameters such as temperature, humidity and more (additional MadgeTech wireless data loggers and transceivers may be required). The RFCurrent2000A utilizes the latest MadgeTech 4 Software. Data can be viewed in graphical or tabular formats and summary and statistics views are available for further analysis. The software features export to Excel®, data annotation, digital calibration and more.
- Measurement range: -2 mA to 30 mA
- Resolution: 0.5 uA
- Current Calibrate Accuracy: ±0.05 %FSR
- Current Input Impedance: 10 Ω, ±1%
- RF Carrier Frequency: 2.45 GHz IEEE 802.15.4 ultra-low power MadgeNET Wireless Transceiver with fully by-directional communication.
- Output Power : +0 dBm typical
- Receiver Sensitivity : -95 dBm typical
- Typical outdoors Line of sight : Up to 2000 ft
- Typical Indoors line of sight : Up to 500 ft
- Memory : 32,256 readings per channel
- Reading Rate : 1 reading every second up to 1 reading every 24 hours
- Baud Rate : 250,000
- Channels : 1
- LED Indicators : Green, Blue & Red
- Battery Life : 4 years typical at a 15 minute reading rate
- Material: ABS plastic
- Dimensions : 3.19 in x 3.5 in x 0.95 in (80.9 mm x 88.9 mm x 24.1 mm) - Data logger only
- IP Rating : IP22
- Operating Environment : -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to +140 °F), 0 %RH to 95 %RH non-condensing
- Required Interface Package : RFC1000 (wireless); USB to Mini USB Cable