SDL400 Light Meter and Datalogger
2 in stock! Order now.
The digital light meter automatically ranges light meter measurements and the light sensor spectrum meets C.I.E.
Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card. This handheld light meter also displays and logs temperature readings from a connected Type J or Type K thermocouple. Logged data readings are stored on an SD card in Excel format for transfer to a PC for analysis.
- Wide range to 10,000Fc or 100kLux
- Cosine and color-corrected measurements
- Utilizes precision silicon photo diode and spectral response filter
- Offset adjustment used for zero function to make relative measurements
- Adjustable data sampling rate
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large backlit LCD display
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold and Auto power off
- Complete with 6 x AA batteries, SD card, hard carrying case and light sensor with protective cover
- Fc Range: 200, 2000, 10kFc
- Lux Range: 2000, 20k, 100kLux
- Max. Resolution: 0.1Fc/1Lux
- Basic Accuracy: +/- 4%rdg
- Temperature (Type J/K): J: -100 to 1200 C (-148 to 2192 F); K: -100 to 1300 C (-148 to 2372 F)
- Cosine & Color Corrected: Yes
- Storage: SD Card
- Data logging: Manual: 99 readings Continuous: Datalogs with 4GB SD card
- Dimensions/ Weight: 7.2x2.9x1.9 inch (182X73X48mm)/16.8oz (475g)