The EL-CC-2-004 PK10 Ambient Pharmaceutical Goods data logger measures and stores both temperature and humidity information. The unit comes pre-configured with High 25 C, Low 8 C Alarms - simply press the button to start logging.
During a logging session, pressing the button will light up the status LEDs to give a quick indication of whether the temperature has exceeded an alarm condition at any point. Once your session is completed, tear open the IP67-rated plastic wallet to reveal the USB connector and plug it in to your PC. Use the free EasyLog CC software for Windows to download and graph the data.
- Measurement Range (Temperature): -30 to +70 C (-22 to +158 F)
- Measurement Range (Humidity): 0 to 100 %RH
- Alarms (High): 25 C
- Alarms (Low): 8 C
- Accuracy (overall error): +- 0.3 C (+- 0.7 F) typical +- 2%RH typical
- Battery life: 12 months (minimum)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Readings: 32,637 for temperature and 32,637 for humidity