Temperature and Relative Humidity Data Logger with Graphic LCD Screen - EL-GFX-2
2 in stock! Order now.
The EL-GFX-2 standalone USB data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature and humidity readings over a -30 to +80ºC (-22 to 176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.1ºC and 0.1%RH.
The data logger features a high-contrast graphic LCD and three-input buttons which allows users to start, stop and restart the data logger using on-screen menus. This menu also provides real-time analysis of data either as a data summary (showing highest & lowest readings and alarm conditions) or as a graph that updates as new data is added.
Multiple data logging sessions can be stored on the device ready for upload to a PC at a later date.
• -30 to +80°C and 0 to 100% RH measurement ranges
• Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
• Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature/RH triggered start mode
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• Calibration certificate available