Temperature Data Logger with LCD - EL-USB-1-LCD
54 in stock! Order now.
- -35 to +80C (-31 to +176F) measurement range
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- High contrast LCD, with two and a half digit temperature display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
This standalone data logger measures and stores up to 16,378 temperature readings over a -35 to +80C (-31 to +176F) range. The user can easily set up the logging rate and start-time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC's USB port and running the purpose designed software under Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit versions).
Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored temperatures.
The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for up to 2 years. The data logger is protected against moisture to IP67 standard when the protective cap is fitted.