Temperature Probe Data Logger with LCD screen - EL-USB-TP-LCD
4 in stock! Order now.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The EL-USB-TP-LCD features an LCD and push-button which allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for over a year.
* -40 to +125 C (-40 to +257 F) probe measurement range
* High contrast LCD with temperature display
* USB interface for set-up and data download
* Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
* Supplied with 1.0m type 2 sensor probe
* Calibration certificate available
* Supplied probe measurement range: -40 (-40) to +125 (+257) C (F)
* Operating temperature range: -10 (-14) to +40 (+104) C (F)
* Resolution (internal and in Windows software): 0.1 (0.1) C (F)
* Accuracy (logger error): 0.1 (0.2) C (F)
* Logging rate: every 1s/every 12hr