Themocouple Data Logger with Graphic Screen - EL-GFX-TC
3 in stock! Order now.
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 250,000 temperature readings from a K, J or T-type thermocouple at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F). It comes supplied with a K-type thermocouple capable of measuring from -80 to +400°C (-112 to +752°F).
TThe data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host-PC.
Users can reset the maximum / minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option) and the data file after download.
• Compatible with K, J and T type Thermocouples
• Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
• Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature triggered start mode
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings, graph and current status
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• Calibration certificate available