USB Temperature/Humidity Datalogger with LCD - QP6014
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
A must for anyone involved with food preparation, archiving or storage or applications where storage of environment information is important. This USB datalogger logs temperature and humidity readings and store them in internal memory for later download to a PC.
The measurement interval is adjustable - you simply set up the recording parameters then download the data when you need it. The data is recorded at the prescribed intervals and will alert you if preset min/max levels are exceeded.
Countless applications including greenhouses, museums, warehouses, container storage, photography, archives, food preparation etc. Mounting bracket and software included:
• 32,700 sample memory
• Adjustable measurement cycle
• Analysis software included
• Software compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista
• Resolution: Humidity 0.1%, temperature 0.1°C
• Range: -40 - 70°C (-40 - 158°F), 0 - 100% relative humidity
• Accuracy: Humidity ±3%, temperature ±1%
• Memory: 32,700 samples
• Measurement cycle: 1s - 24h
• Dimensions: 95(H) x 50(W) x 32(D)mm