USB Vaccination Monitoring Kit - EL-USB-TP-LCD-PROBE-G
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The EL-USB-VAC data logger measures and stores up to 32,510 temperature readings from the supplied thermistor probe which is attached via the socket at the base of the unit. Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-USB software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The EL-USB-VAC features an LCD and push-button which allows the user to cycle through the most recent, highest and lowest stored temperature readings. The data logger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, which can typically allow logging for over a year.
- Glycol filled bottle with thermistor probe on 3.0m cable
- Continuous temperature measurement with logging rates between 2 sec and 1 hr
- USB interface for set-up and data download
- Probe measurement range of -40 to +100C (-40 to +212F)
- Accuracy of +-0.1C (-10 to 70C), +-0.3C (full range)
- Includes Calibration Certificate
- Supplied probe measurement range: -40 (-40) to +100 (+212) C (F)
- Operating temperature range: -10 (-14) to +40 (+104) C (F)
- Resolution (internal and in Windows software): 0.1 (0.1) C (F)
- Accuracy (logger error): +-0.1 (+-0.2) C (F)
- Logging rate: every 1s/every 12hr