Waterproof Portable Dissolved Oxygen And Bod Meter - HI98193
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
• Display dissolved oxygen in % saturation or mg/L .
• Automatic barometric pressure compensation with 1 point calibration.
• Displays pressure in user-selectable units (mmHg, inHg, atm, psi, kPa, mbar).
• Automatic temperature compensation with one or two point temperature calibration.
• Displays temperature in °C or °F.
• Manual salinity compensation with a selectable salinity value.
• Determination of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) and Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate (SOUR).
• Automatic polarization of polarographic probe at startup to ensure that the probe is ready to use when measurement screen is displayed.
• Ready-to-use field replaceable PTFE membrane caps.
• Log-on-demand: Store measurement data at the press of a button.
• GLP data provides calibration data including date, time, pressure, calibrated value, temperature and salinity value of the last calibration.
• Contextual help at the press of a button.
• Backlit, Graphic LCD.
• DO Range: 0.00 to 50.00 ppm (mg/L); 0.0 to 600.0% saturation
• DO Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L); 0.1% saturation
• DO Accuracy: ±1.5% of reading ±1 digit
• DO Calibration: Automatic one or two point at 100% saturation (8.26 mg/L) and 0% saturation (0 mg/L).
• Atmospheric Pressure Resolution: 1 mmHg
• Atmospheric Pressure Accuracy: ± 3 mmHg within ±15% from the calibration point
• Atmospheric Pressure Calibration: One point at any in range pressure value
• Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F)
• Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2°C; ±0.4°F (excluding probe error)
• Temperature Calibration: One or two point at any in range temperature value
• Temperature Compensation: Automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
• Barometric Compensation: Automatic from 450 to 850 mmHg
• Salinity Compensation: Automatic from 0 to 70 g/L
• Electrode/Probe: HI764073 polarographic DO probe with protective sleeve, internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 4m (13’) cable (included)
• Log-on-demand: Up to 400 samples
• PC Connectivity: Opto-isolated USB with optional HI 92000 software and micro USB cable
• Battery Type/Life: 1.5V AA batteries (4) / approximately 200 hours of continuous use without backlight (50 hours with backlight)
• Auto-off feature, user selectable: 5, 10, 30, 60 min or can be disabled
• Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 100% (IP67)
• Dimensions: 185 x 93 x 35.2 mm (7.3 x 3.6 x 1.4”)