WiFi Cloud-Connected Ambient Temperature Data Logger
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The device is simple to set up and once configured the device can be placed anywhere within range of your WiFi network, continually monitoring and recording your data to the EasyLog Cloud. You can then use the Cloud to access, analyze, and share your data from any internet-connected device.
Set high and low-temperature alarms where an alarm is activated if your temperature threshold is breached. Alarm options include email alerts (which can be sent to one or multiple email addresses), sounder alerts and light flash alerts.
- Temperature measurement range: -20C to +60C (-4F to +140F)
- Resolution: 0.1C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5C (+/- 0.9F)
- Logging Period: 10 seconds to 12 hours (user selectable)
- Transmission Interval: 1 minute to 24 hours (user selectable)
- Internal Memory: 300,000 readings
- Battery Life: >1 year typical
- Battery Type: 4x AA 1.5V batteries (or via mains adapter)
- Dimensions: 94 x 83 x 31mm
- Environmental Rating: IP54 (splash proof)