WiFi Humidity/Temperature Data Logging Sensor - EL-WIFI-TH+
1 in stock! Order now.
Data is streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using free software package or on the EL-WiFi-Cloud. During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC.
It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or cloud service (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval).
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Measurement range from -20 to +60C (-4 to +140F)
- Temperature accuracy +/-0.2C (0 to +60C)
- Humidity accuracy +/-1.8% (10 to +90%RH)
- Measurement range (Temperature): -20(-4) to +60 (+140) C(F)
- Measurement range (Humidity):0 - 100%RH
- Resolution (Temperature): 0.01 C
- Resolution (Humidity): 1.0 %RH
- Display resolution (Temperature): 0.5 C
- Display resolution (Humidity): 1 %RH
- Accuracy (Temperature): +/-0.2 (+5 to +60C) 0.8 (-20 to +60C)
- Accuracy (Humidity at +25C): +/-2.5 (20 to 80%) to +/-4.0 (0 to 100%) %RH