WiFi Temperature Data Logger - EL-WiFi-T
4 in stock! Order now.
The software installed on the PC will allow set up, data logging and data review.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10).
Set up features will include sensor name, C/F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. This software is available to download for free from www.lascarelectronics.com
During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). The range of the sensor can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Measurement range from -20 to +60C (-4 to +140F)
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Measurement Range (Temperature): -20 to +60°C / -4 to + 140°F
- Measurement Range (Humidity): 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy (Temperature): ±0.2°C / ±0.4°F
- Accuracy (Humidity): ±1.8% RH Typical
- Readings: Unlimited
- Logging Rate: User selectable between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery: Rechargeable Battery / 6 Months Battery Life / Mains Powered Option