WiFi Temperature Data Logging Sensor Plus - EL-WIFI-T+
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The EL-WiFi-T+ sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which it is situated. This high accuracy version is accurate to +-0.1C. Data is streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using our free software package or on the EL-WiFi-Cloud*. During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or cloud service (max 120 days at 10 second sample interval). Although the EL-WiFi sensors have an impressive range this can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
The EL-WiFi-T+ is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical transmission periods (e.g. once every 5 minutes) the sensor will operate for over one year (at room temperature). The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided or can be permanently powered by the USB wall adapter.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). The EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, C/F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported into Excel.
The sensor is a freestanding unit, however, it can be attached to a wall or vertical surface using the bracket and screws /sticky pad provided. The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- Temperature accuracy +-0.1C (-10 to +60C)
- Measurement range from -20 to +60C (-4 to +140F)
- Configurable high and low alarms with indicator
- Calibration certificate available
- Temperature measurement range: -20 (-4) to +60 (+140) C (F)
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.01C
- Temperature display resolution: 0.01C
- Temperature accuracy: +-0.1 (-10 to +60C) to 0.15 (-20 to +60C)
- Battery life: 1 year
- USB supply voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 Vd.c.
- Operating temperature range (sensor only): -20 (-4) to +60 (+140) C (F)
- Logging period (user configurable): 10 sec/10 min/12 hrs
- Transmission period (user configurable): 1 min/1 hr/24 hrs