WiFi Temperature Probe Data Logging Sensor - EL-WiFi-TP
3 in stock! Order now.
The probe can be used in a wide range of temperature situations e.g. manufacturing processes, cold storage and hot storage.
This EL-WiFi-TP is a low powered battery device. When configured using typical sampling periods (e.g. once every 60 seconds) the sensor will operate for over one year. The battery can then be recharged via a PC or USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
The software installed on the PC will allow set-up, data logging and data review. Set-up features will include sensor name, C/F, sample rate, and high/low alarms. Once configured, historic data can be viewed via the graphing tool or exported to Excel.
The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
* WiFi capability and integrated display
* Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
* Measurement range -40 to +125C (-40 to +257F)
* Main unit IP43, probe IP67
* Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Measurement range (probe supplied): -40 to 125 °C (-40 to 257 °F)
- Measurement resolution: 0.1 °C
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.6 °C (-10 to +70°C)/±1.0 °C (-40 to +125°C)
- Operating temperature (module): -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Readings: Unlimited
- Logging Rate: User selectable between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Battery Life: Rechargeable Battery / 6 Months Battery Life / Mains Powered Option