WiFi Thermocouple Temperature Data Logging Sensor - EL-WIFI-TC
1 in stock! Order now.
The EL-WiFi-TC sensor measures the temperature of the environment in which the probe is situated. The accuracy of the K type probe supplied is +-1.5C. Data is streamed wirelessly over any WiFi network and can be viewed on a PC using our free software package or on the EasyLog Cloud (due to be released late 2013.
During configuration, the sensor will search for an existing wireless network whilst physically connected to the PC. It can then be placed anywhere within range of the network. If the sensor temporarily loses connectivity with the network, it will log readings until it is able to communicate again with the PC application or cloud service (max 30 days at 10 second sample interval). Logged data is retained if the battery goes flat. Although the EL-WiFi sensors have an impressive range this can be increased by using WiFi extenders.
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows (compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8 and 10). EasyLog Cloud gives access to each data logger and data collected from any internet-enabled device including smartphone, tablet or computer. Change data logger settings remotely, receive email alerts of alarm conditions, link sensors from multiple sites into one account and assign multiple user privileges. Use the FilesThruTheAir App for Android for true on-the-go monitoring.
The sensor is IEEE 802.11b compliant, supports WEP, WPA/WPA2 encryption and enterprise networks.
- WiFi capability and integrated display
- Wireless connectivity to PC via WiFi
- View and analyse multiple sensors using the PC application, including immediate graphing of historic data
- Temperature measurement range -270 to +1300C (-454 to +2372F) (probe dependent)
- Rechargeable internal lithium polymer battery
- Calibration certificate available
- Temperature measurement range (probe dependent): -270 (-454) to +1300 (+2372) C (F)
- Temperature measurement resolution: 0.01 C
- Temperature display resolution: 0.01 C
- Temperature accuracy (probe dependent): +-1.5C)
- Battery life: 1 year
- USB supply voltage: 4.5 to 5.5 Vd.c.
- Operating temperature range (sensor only): -20 (-4) to +60 (+140) C (F)
- Logging period (user configurable): 10 sec/10 min/12 hrs
- Transmission period (user configurable): 1 min/1 hr/24 hrs
Initial configuration of the data logger is done with Lascar's EL-WIN-WiFi software running on Windows. Download the latest version of the control software or read more about connecting your WiFi device to the Cloud from the link below.
EasyLog WiFi Software