Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger with type 1 microphone
3 in stock! Order now.
Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels and report them through WiFi™ for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record and report for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Wireless Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRTW mk3 purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer's Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A, C and Z weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications.. Its highly sensitive Type 1 MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 30 dB-A, and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
Mounting Base and Tripod Adapter are included.
- Type I precision
- A, C and Z weighting curves.
- Integrating Sound-Level Meter, records L-max, L-min and Leq levels.
- Log interval adjustable from 125 ms (8 points per second) up to hours.
- Individual Manufacturer's Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instrument provided with every instrument purchased.
- WiFi connectivity to report measured levels remotely and automatically at preset intervals.
- Open TCP/IP protocol, allows the customer to control the instrument remotely through a custom application.
- Email alerts for sound detected over specified threshold, as well as low-battery.
- Digital very sensitive MEMS microphone (30 dBA typical noise floor)
- Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure designed for outdoors applications. Now includes an ePTFE membrane that seals the microphone against dust and water.
- All-digital design.
- Ultra-stable sensitivity (field recalibration is easily done, but seldom required)
- Very low sensitivity variation due to temperature changes
- Very low sensitivity to vibrations
- Software function calculates global Leq and/or dose, according to ISO and OSHA methods.
- Adjustable response time.
- Preprogrammed recording start date/time.
- Integrated oscilloscope function that can show the acoustic signal in real time.
- Integrated spectral analyzer function that can show the spectrum (or 3rd-octave bands) in real time.
- Can be used as a high-quality USB digital microphone
- Allows the observation of recorded levels while the recording is ongoing.
- Works standalone, or USB connected.
- Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB and most USB chargers.
- Can be field-calibrated.
- Observes and records 100% of the acoustic signal (no missed samples).
- Editable individual custom ID for easier instrument management.
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory. So the instrument will regain full functionality and WiFi connection from hard-reset or battery loss.
- Compatible with Convergence Instrument's Cloud service
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Microphone Sensor: Digital MEMs
- Precision Class: Complies with the precision requirements of IEC61672-2002 Type I
- Saturation Level (typical at 1 kHz): 120 dB-A, 120 dB-C, 120 dB-Z
- Temperature Error: Better than 0.6 dB (-20 C < T < 60 C)
- Sensitivity to Vibrations: 60 dBSPL/g (20 dB lower than typical measurement microphone)
- Weighting Curve: dB-A, dB-C, dB-Z
- Noise-Floor (Typical): 30 dB-A, 46 dB-C, 52 dB-Z
- Recording Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Duty Rate of Signal Capture: 100% - No Missed Samples
- Min Log Interval: 125 ms (8 points of Lmin, Lmax and LEQ per second)
- Real-Time Spectral Display: 2048-Point Power Spectrum; dB or Lin Scale.
- Calibration: Field-calibrated using a 94 dB 1/2 inch calibrator
- Connectivity: USB, WiFi
- Radio Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio Certification: FCC, IC, Japan, Korea, CE
- Battery Type: Integral Li-Poly - USB-Rechargeable
- Recharge Time: 2 h 30 (Typical)
- Battery Autonomy (Full-Charge): 7 days while recording (WiFi operation will drain battery slightly more, depending on rate of connect)
- Battery Life: > 300 Charge/Discharge Cycles
- Temperature Range: -20 C to 60 C (-4 F to 140 F)
- Recording Memory Type: Non-Volatile Flash Memory
- Recording Memory Capacity: 128 Mb, Ex: can continuously record Lmax, Lmin and Leq levels at 1s intervals for 32 days, or 10s intervals for 320 days.
- Recording/Erasure Cycles: Greater than 100 000
- Data Retention: Greater than 20 Years
- Dimensions: 19 mm x 42 mm x 160 mm (0.75 x 1.65 x 6.25 inch)
- Weight: 100 g (0.1 lbs)
- Construction: Weather-proof enclosure
- Microphone Dust Protection: Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) dust and water barrier
- WiFi Security: Open, WEP, WPA / WPA2
- Server Connection: IP address/Domain Name
- Protocol: TCP/IP - Open protocol