200mV LCD Voltmeter with Backlighting - DPM 750S-BL
Order now, stock will leave our store in the next 2-4 weeks
Email The Electric Burst Team For More Availability Information
The DPM 750S-BL features a 200mV d.c. measurement range with auto-zero and auto-polarity. Decimal points are user selectable. The meter features a negative rail generator which enables the meter to measure a signal referenced to its own power supply GND. A low drift bandgap reference circuit ensures accurate readings over a wide temperature range. LED backlighting ensures excellent readability under low light conditions. This module is supplied with a plastic mounting bezel.
• 3½ Digit Backlit LCD Meter
• 200mV Full Scale Reading
• 3to7.5 V or 6to15V Operation
• Low Battery Warning
• Bandgap Reference
• Accuracy (overall error): 0.05 to 0.1 % (±1 count)
• Linearity: ±1count
• Sample rate: 2.5 samples/sec
• Temperature stability: 50 ppm/°C
• Supply voltage (V+ to GND): 3to 7.5 V d.c.
• Supply voltage (V+ to V-): 6 to 15 V d.c.
• Supply Current (V+ to GND): 500 uA
• Supply Current (V+ to V-): 350 uA
• Back-light supply voltage: 4.75 to 5.0V d.c.
• Back-light supply current @ 5V d.c.: 30 to 50 uA
• Input leakage current (Vin = 0V): 1 to 10 pA